Home Wifi Alert Pro
This app is FREE, fast, and easy to use right at home on any of your Android devices. It works by quickly scanning your home network and identifying all of the wired and wireless devices that are using the internet connection. You’ll be able to see everyone that’s connected to your WiFi in a clean, concise list and instantly discover if any unwanted devices are linked in. WiFi thieves drain your network and steal some of the speed and connection that you’re paying for! A vibration and message will alert you whenever a new device joins the network and you’ll find out immediately if there’s a thief in your midst.
This smart app even displays technical data for each device including the IP address, host name, MAC address, and manufacturer name. All of this information is available to you for devices that are currently connected to your network or have recently been connected. Narrow down your suspects with this detailed information and you’ll be able to take justice into your own hands.
Create your very own trusted network with this app by building a trusted list of devices that are welcome on the network. This means that your family laptops, phones, printers, and other devices are more than welcome to stay but you can designate and label unwelcome devices as untrusted.
Home WiFi Alert’s WiFi scanner and trusted network system work every time and you can count on this high tech software to safeguard your internet and alert you when someone is stealing your WiFi. Untrusted devices slow down your internet connection and put a strain on your WiFi! Don’t overpay and compensate for faster internet speeds or suffer with a slow connection, take charge and stop WiFi theft altogether with Home WiFi Alert – WiFi analyzer, WiFi Scanner App!
-Make sure you are on Wi-Fi network and not 3/4g
App features and pages
- Scan page:
- Displays IP address, MAC address, Display name, and allows you to put image for each device.
- WiFi Strength page:
- Give you the db of your WiFi signal strength
- AP Scan page:
- Displays all router Access Points in range to you, what their MAC address are, channel they are using, and their
- db signal strength. You can also, click and log onto each AP from here.
- AP Graph:
- Displays the same data as the AP Scan page, but in a graphical form. You can also, click and log onto each AP
- from here.
- TCP Connections page:
- Displays ALL connections that are made to your device. It displays established foreign connections, listening
- IP, and closed connections.
- Whois page:
- If you click on one of the established connections from the TCP Connection page, you will get the whois data
- from it. Example data: Hostname, ASN, ISP, Organization, service, continent, country, and a MAP.
- Allows pinging with IP address or FQDN
- Allows traceroute with IP address or FQDN
- Brings you to the router web admin interface. From here, enter the user name and password then navigate to
- the WiFi settings. Here you will find MAC filter table, where you will be able to add MAC address you want to
- block from the network.
What’s in this version
- Fixed update issue
How to install ?
- Save the downloaded .apk on your android phone’s SD card
- Run and install it
- That’s it,Enjoy!